It’s a waste to stop outdoor activities because it’s cold. Therefore, I would like to introduce “warm tools” worth using because they are in the winter field.
I thought it was a flashlight. However, It’s a USB rechargeable body warmer. I like the intelligent design that can be slipped into your jacket or pants pocket. Moreover, it is a Suguremono that can also be used as a battery charger and light.
Comes with a knit case and carabiner. When not in use, you can hang it on your bag or waist.
The basic information：
- Size = diameter 22.5 x length 115 mm
- Weight = approx. 80g ● Charging time = approx. 5 hours (when using the USB port of a PC)
- Usage time = Approximately 4 to 5 hours (when using Cairo / may vary depending on the usage environment)
- Rechargeable times = about 500 times
- Rechargeable battery capacity = 2,200mA
- Set contents = charging cable, body cover, carabiner, strap, instruction manual