There are a few bearing systems for option, each of which has its pros and cons but surely fits for personal customization.
– Washer: stable and low friction coefficient to pivot
– Stainless Steel Ball: high cost-performance ratio to knife
– (Caged) Ceramic Ball: hard, difficult to wear out or rust
– Multi Ceramic Ball: more greased to single ceramic ball
A pocket clip demonstrates a knife style. It also helps a knife to hold firmly in the pocket. There usually are “Tip-up” and “Tip-down” two preferences.
– Regular: enable a knife to show a little out of pocket
– Deep carry: keep a knife hiding in the pocket
– Milled: indicate a special feature onside the pocket
– Wire: simple, light and low-profile to a knife
Although sharpness is important, different grinding influences different cutting performance. 4 popular grinds are explained below:
– Full Flat: great for whittling and daily use
– Hollow: making for getting razor sharp edge
– Convex: durable for hard use in fixed blade
– Chisel: popular on most tactical knives usage
Harewares in a single knife or tool is indispensable for assembly. If a custom tool is desired, personal components are offered to production.
– Thumb stud: put in a blade that opened by thumb or other fingers
– Pivot: opts for separated or integrated, D-shape or epoxy inside.
– Standoff: use in backspacer or interval between two scales.
– Other handle hardwares: there are various sizes and finish of screw.
A multi-functional tool has 10 or more functions in 1 item, bringing a user a convenient or urgent usage. Components include but not limits to:
– Blade; Can opener; Bottle opener; Screwdriver; Magnifying glass; Fish scaler; Hook remover; Scissors; Pliers; Leather punch; Corkscrew; Needle; Key ring; File; Saw; Wrench; Socket extension rod; Hex key…… and so on
We are ready to help at any stage of your OEM knife project. Send us your enquiry and your budget and we will get back to you within 24 hours.