Tougher and more durable than steel, titanium handles and scales provide knives with excellent grips without adding weight to the knife project.
– Lighter material than most steels
– High corrosion resistance
– Hard surface less likely to take damage
A low-density metal, aluminum adds a layer of durability to the knife while giving a comfortable grip that makes long-term use hassle-free.
– Superior tensile strength
– Can be anodized for color variation
A composite made from fiberglass, G-10 has comparable toughness to carbon fiber at a fraction of the cost.
– Solid, comfortable grip
– lightweight material
Revered for its extreme toughness and affordability, glass-filled nylon (GRN) handles are best for all-around knife use and are easy to form into your desired shape.
– Nearly indestructible material
– Requires minimal maintenance
A combination of pressing cloth and resin, Micarta handles lends itself well to customization while offering a better grip and a softer feel on the hand.
– Easy to form and customize
– Impressive grip
– Soft and comfortable feel
We are ready to help at any stage of your OEM knife project. Send us your enquiry and your budget and we will get back to you within 24 hours.