Made from third generation powder metal technology, the M390 blade steel is specifically developed to have increased resistance to corrosion and damage from wear and tear.
– Superior corrosion resistance
– Achieve mirror-like polish
– Great edge retention capabilities
Often referred to as “semi-stainless” steel due to its lower chromium content, D2 steels are characterized by showing little distortion after hardening and adequate durability.
– Holds its edge longer and better
– Easy to form and shape
– Provides good resistance to corrosion
Originating from Japan, the VG-10 steel has slightly more chromium and vanadium than other steels, giving it greater durability and resistance to corrosion.
– Proven to have extremely sharp edges
– Improved corrosion resistance
– Has greater toughness than most steel types
Popular steel among knife makers, the AUS-8 Stainless steel sports high durability due to its chromium and nickel contents and increased wear resistance.
– Easy to use and form
– Greater resistance to rust and corrosion
– Retains sharpness better than most steels
Considered as a softer steel compared to most steel types, the AUS-6 steel compound contains little carbon but lends itself well to sharpening
– Easy to sharpen
– Adequate corrosion resistance
– Tough and retains shape
We are ready to help at any stage of your OEM knife project. Send us your enquiry and your budget and we will get back to you within 24 hours.