facas EDC to choose by appearance! Only knives that look masculine and astringent are collected. As you get used to the outdoors, you probably have a few knives, but do you have a design-oriented knife? Here are 11 types of knives that will boost your motivation.
If you get used to the outdoors, why not stick to knives?
A knife that is often used for camping and enjoying the outdoors. It’s an indispensable item, so few people would say they don’t have it. But for the time being … I think there are many people who were in time. Once you have all the gear, it’s time to get a good knife.
A nice looking knife that motivates you
Just as I longed for Western swords when I was a kid, when choosing a knife, I want to stick to the appearance. It’s okay to have many cheap knives, but why not bring a special one?
Damascus filework DM1054 with a characteristic wood grain pattern
A beautiful EDC knife made of Damascus steel with a distinctive wood grain pattern. Damascus steel is used for the blade, and file work is applied to the upper part. A beautifully colored horn is used for the handle, creating a unique presence.
- Overall length: Approximately 220 mm
- Blade length: Approximately 105mm
- Weight: Approximately 182g
- Espessura da lâmina: Aproximadamente 4 mm
- Blade material: Damascus steel
- Handle material: Horn (corner)
Deer bones are used for the handle Bear & Sun EDC Knife 548D
“Bear & Son” Bear & Sun is a knife brand founded in 1991 and headquartered in Alabama. The blade is made of Damascus steel with a beautiful blade pattern, and the handle is made of deer bone. This knife is perfect for those who want to inherit the wild spirit.
- Comprimento total: Aproximadamente 175 mm
- Blade length: Approximately 65mm
- Weight: Approximately 363g
- Blade material: Damascus steel
- Handle material: Stag
Rigid and sturdy specifications Damascus walnut sheath knife DM1052
Adopted the shape of “Tanto blade” which is the shape of a knife made based on dagger. The part is a full tongue structure that is sandwiched between hard and sturdy walnut in Damascus steel with a beautiful pattern. Mosaic pins are used as an accent on the handle.
- Overall length: Approximately 22 cm
- Blade length: Approximately 10 cm
- Weight: Approximately 315g
- Blade thickness: Approximately 5 mm
- Blade material: Damascus steel
- Handle material: walnut
Rust-resistant mountain stream knife Thunderbird
A handmade knife made of powdered Damascus steel that is resistant to rust and has a wonderful sharpness. It can be used as a table knife not only for fishing and EDC activities but also for its ease of use, such as cutting meat and hard objects, cutting cheese and sausages.
- Overall length: Approximately 14 cm
- Blade length: Approximately 7 cm
- Largura da lâmina: Aproximadamente 2 cm
- Peso: Aproximadamente 20g
- Material: Powdered high-speed steel Damascus steel
Sharp sharpness Northman Seizo Imai Stag handle IS-2
(Late) It is a custom knife by Mr. Seizo Imai himself. It is equipped with a blade that uses VG-10 stainless steel, which has excellent sharpness, as the core material and sandwiches both sides with nickel Damascus. High quality knives backed by a wealth of experience are favored by many fans.
Double-edged specification Aida joint factory made Fujino hatchet 5 inch 5 minutes
Excellent sharpness with a knife supervised by Niigata Prefecture Central Meister (highly skilled technician). This forged steel is made by forging soft iron and steel with a spring hammer, and since it is a double-edged specification, you can choose your dominant hand. The overall weight is well-balanced, so it is easy to handle when working with one hand.
- Overall length: Approximately 31.5 cm
- Blade length: 16.5 cm
- Blade width: 3.5 cm
- Weight: Approximately 280g
- Materials: Blade / Steel / Soft iron, Handle / Natural wood (oak), Katsura / Eye nail / Soft iron
Palm-sized Voker Arborite Stag 02BA530HH
A small, palm-sized, Voker EDC knife suitable for camping work. The blade is made of durable 440A stainless steel and has the Voker mark and logo on one side of the blade. A knife that makes you want to take it anywhere.
- Overall length: Approximately 12.5 cm
- Blade length: Approximately 5.5 cm
- Espessura da lâmina: Aproximadamente 3 mm
- Weight: Approximately 80g
- Material da lâmina: aço inoxidável 440A
- Handle material: Kakuno
Easy to wipe off dirt Voker Plus EDC Knife 155 Air Force
The beautiful SK5 carbon steel blade with a mirror finish is easy to wipe off dirt. The handle, which is larger than the blade, is made of leather washer, and the brass hilt that protects your fingers is a beautifully finished knife made of aluminum edc.
- Overall length: Approximately 21.2 cm
- Blade length: Approximately 10.5 cm
- Weight: Approximately 105g
- Blade material: SK5 carbon steel
- Handle material: Leather washer
Easy-to-grip shape Voker EDC Knife Savannah 120620
A knife made of cobalt-containing special alloy N690BO steel made in collaboration with Austrian steel maker Borer and Voker. It features a large blade with an elegant and flowing line. The handle has irregularities to prevent slipping and is practical.
- Overall length: 23 cm
- Blade length: 11.8cm
- Peso: 181g
- Blade material: Special alloy N690BO steel
- Handle material: Thermosetting plastic
Easy to use Voker EDC Knife Arborito 02BA701H Stag
The blade back has two non-slip notches, and it is a specification that you can put your finger on the non-dominant arm. Since the lanyard hole is open at the handle end, it is possible to pass a paracord string or the like. Both appearance and usability ◎
- Overall length: Approximately 19 cm
- Blade length: Approximately 7.5 cm
- Weight: Approximately 115g
- Blade material: T6Mov stainless steel
- Handle material: Stag (deer horn)
Model with tattoos Dijo Juniper Art Nouveau DJ-1102
Deejo tattooed model with a cool design. It’s compact and super lightweight, but it’s tricky to open with one hand. The grip is made of fragrant wood Juniper Wood, which is a knife that stirs ownership.
- Storage size: 11 cm
- Size when used: 20.5cm
- Blade length: 9.5cm
- Thickness: 0.9cm
- Weight: 37g
- Material: 420 STAINLESS STEEL
I want a particular knife
Knives, which are often used in camping gear, are easy to understand as they have been upgraded. Even if you say “knife” in one word, there are various types and tastes are different, so you can see that person’s commitment everywhere. Why don’t you get your favorite knife that will raise your tension?
Clique para ter mais Shieldon EDC facas e ferramentas divertidas.